NQTs at Marjory Kinnon School
Are you an NQT looking for a challenge? Start your career with us. There has never been a better time to join us!
You may be on your way to completing your training year or have already passed. Either way, we’d like to hear from you! Despite the widespread misconception that newly qualified teachers can’t do their induction year in an SEN school, many find that beginning their career in such a school can be a valuable experience. As a newly qualified teacher you’re likely to be looking for a school that can not only support your first few years, but also be somewhere where you can develop your career. Having spent time studying the latest teaching techniques it is logical that you will want to put these skills into practice, which is exactly what you will have the opportunity to do at Marjory Kinnon School.
The benefits of doing your NQT year at Marjory Kinnon School are that you develop creative teaching and learning strategies as well as learning numerous strategies for behaviour management and learn from other professional practitioners such as OTs, SaLTs and physios, whilst leading a team of TAs.
From day one, you will get the support you need to make a positive start with your career and progress at a speed that is appropriate to you. We welcome NQTs in all subjects and Key Stages and work tirelessly to ensure that you have the very best start to your career, providing you with support every step of the way both during your NQT year and beyond to ensure you continue progressing as a Teacher.
We are able to offer the following benefits to NQTs who apply to us:
- An induction.
- A well organised and well-resourced work place.
- Training in our core principles and strategies.
- A caring and vibrant school with a ‘can do’ ethos.
- Opportunities to develop creative ideas of your own.
- An enthusiastic, supportive and experienced staff team.
- A valuable opportunity to develop your knowledge and expertise.
- Continuing training and mentoring from a subject specialist throughout your NQT year so you feel fully supported in all aspects of teaching.
- The opportunity to progress within our school at your own pace – we successfully identify talent and work with you to achieve your goals.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR Team at email@example.com